Monday, April 11, 2011

Young Guns and Gobblers

I received this post this past weekend with success on one of my Gator calls that they received earlier this year.  Thought that I would share it with you. 



 This morning, Lee and I went together again. We got in there early and had a bird fire up a good ways off. We had seen 2 gobblers in this field a few days before so we set up there. We had some jakes come in and I was going back and forth with them on your box, and got the gobbler pretty fired up on the ground. The gobbler eventually started making his way to us and when he made it to the field, it turned out that it was 2 gobblers. They came right on in, and Lee shot the first one, and mine took a couple of steps and stopped and I shot him. It was a great hunt.

I just want to thank you for the call. It sounds great and you can really get birds' attention with it. I hope your season is going well.

Cole Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment